For a Free Federal or Criminal Consultation, call me today at 617-472-5775 or use the form below for your free consultation. I will offer you expert help and answer any specific questions you have about your case in all areas of Massachusetts including Boston, Springfield, Cambridge, Quincy, Lowell and national for Federal matters.
Put Attorney Nathan's High Not Guilty Success Rate To Work For You
Attorney Nathan can normally prevent your case from going to a costly and uncertain trial. However, when a trial is needed, Attorney Nathan has successfully represent thousands of people accused of very serious crimes throughout Massachusetts.
Notable Case Results
- Narcotics Trafficking
United States District Court Nathan defended Oscar Rodriguez Cruz who was charged with being the organizer leader of one of the largest narcotics distribution empires in the world.. Rodriguez Cruz was facing life in prison Attorney Nathan sentenced him to 17 years in prison with credit for time served Cruz would be discharged within the decade.
- Kill Team
Nathan defended SPC Jeremy Morlock in a court martial at Joint Base Lewis-McCord(6). Morlock a member of the Army's 5th Stryker Brigade, was one of give soldiers charged in the deaths of three Afghan civilians that occurred in Southern Afghanistan between January and May 2010. Prosecuter's proved that Morlock, Staff Sgt. Calvin R. Gibbs, Spc. Adams C. Winfield, Spc. Michael S. Wagnon 11, Pfc. Andrew H. Holmes and Morlock participated in one or more civilian murders and staged them to make unarmed Afghans appear to be armed insurgents.
- Operation Iron Triangle
From June 2006-2010 Nathan defended William Hunsacker at the Army clemency and parole board in Alexandria Virginia. Hunsacker had been prosecuted at Fort Campbell Kentucky in the case of a triple murder in Iraq. Hunsacker was one of four soldiers belonging to the 101st Airborne Division who were accused of executing suspected Al Qaeda insurgents that were captured during a raid in Iraq this case was the featured story in the New Yorker magazine. Rules of Engagement? By Stephen Mestrovic Algora publishing 2008 the kill company, magazine only.
- Execution of Iraqi Detainees
From March 2008 through present Nathan defended SFC Joseph Mayo accused of executing various Iraqi snipers that were caught but then released by the United States to the streets in downtown Baghdad. There were other soldiers from the same unit who were also charged in connection with the alleged shootings.
Latest Case Results below:
- United States District Court/Springfield. A 49-year-old Massachusetts man currently residing in Utah is extradited to federal court and is arraigned in charged with a crime involving wire fraud upon presentation by Atty. Nathan, case continues.
- United States District Court/Worcester. Returning to take review of the case involving false passport applications. The client waives counsel and proceeds to sentence herself and is committed to federal prison Atty. Nathan arrange for probation
- Brookline District Court. A 41-year-old Massachusetts man is arraigned on multiple felony counts and is remanded to the custody of the Norfolk County sheriffs department awaiting posting a bail
- United States District Court/Boston a 40-year-old registry of motor vehicles employee is formally questioned by federal authorities for selling protected information to organized criminals from Russia. Investigation continues.
- A 27-year-old Massachusetts man is searched and seized going to Logan Airport with $37,000 cash and is subject to seizure case continues on marijuana smuggling operation
- A 42-year-old California man is searched and seized going to Logan Airport with $75,000 cash and is subject to seizure case continues on marijuana smuggling operation.
- Norfolk County Superior Court A 37-year-old man is investigated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for smuggling and tax evasion and is prosecuted by the Atty. Gen.'s office. He is extradited and released upon bail after hearing conducted by Atty. Nathan
- Board of registration of medicine A Massachusetts licensed physician is investigated by the medical board for improper conduct with his patient (representation continues)
- United States District Court/Boston an immigrant to the United States is investigated by federal authorities for human smuggling. Representation continues
- United States District Court/Boston a California man is investigated by federal authorities for marijuana smuggling. Representation continues.
- Massachusetts District Courts. A 38-year-old Massachusetts man with extensive ties to the Massachusetts adult nightclub scene /owner has outstanding warrants for decades notwithstanding ability to procure liquor licenses from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to run his business is. Representation continues.
- United States District Court, Ohio. A Massachusetts resident from Ukraine is investigated for sophisticated $4m multinational computer hacking. Proffer session at FBI HQ/Boston. Representation continues.
- United States District Court, Boston. A Massachusetts woman is arrested following application for criminal complaint for drugs conspiracy. The complaint is amended to an information alleging illegal use of telephone, probationary sentence imposed following two years of negotiations—no jail.
- Wrentham District Court. A 56-year-old North Carolina man is investigated for RICO violation(s) and is arrested on gun charges. Representation continues. Cooperation agreement coming.
- Massachusetts Appeals Court. Atty. Nathan argues to appeal a criminal conviction from another lawyer arguing ineffective assistance of counsel and other novel grounds. Decision pending
- Middlesex Superior Court, Woburn Massachusetts a 23-year-old Massachusetts man with several narcotics trafficking indictments has his motion to suppress allowed by attorney Nathan and the matters are dismissed
- Quincy District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man employed by Comcast is an in-home technician is criminally charged for stealing credit cards of the Comcast customers, and using them. A dispositional hearing occurs no sentences attached to the court's finding
- Uxbridge District Court a 40-year-old Rhode Island man in the restaurant business is arrested for drunk driving. The matter is resolved an administrative adjudication, no conviction. A suspension occurs on collateral drivers license suspension, which is denied.
- United States District Court/Idaho a 39-year-old Western Massachusetts woman is investigated for taking the case in a tax scam. Investigation continues with Atty. Nathan as lead defense counsel
- United States District Court/Boston a 38-year-old permanent resident from Massachusetts originally from Guiana Africa is investigated for tax fraud in Africa and Massachusetts. Representation with Atty. Nathan as lead defense counsel continues.
- Nantucket District Court a 36-year-old Nantucket Island resident is jailed for 10 days following a one-year default for breaking and entering motor vehicle and assault and battery on a police officer. At the time of his arrest it was necessary for the police to mace and restrain the defendant who had stolen $ and valuables from unlocked motor vehicles
- United States District Court/Springfield a 41-year-old lawyer is investigated for wire fraud. Representation with Atty. Nathan as lead counsel continues.
- Middlesex County Superior Court a 34-year-old Massachusetts resident from the Middle East is indicted for trafficking in narcotics. His court-appointed lawyer had him at 8 to 10 years committed, Atty. Nathan reduce the sentence to 2 years
- United States District Court/Worcester a 31-year-old Massachusetts man originally from Vietnam is sentenced as organizer leader of the largest marijuana ring in the Northeast and for monetary crimes; he was a sentencing guideline 20 to 24 years committed but Atty. Nathan reduces sentence to eight years with four years jail credit awaiting sentencing is anticipated the defendant will be paroled within two years
- United States District Court/Worcester a 29-year-old Massachusetts resident is a arrested for child pornography production with a companion state court rape case. Representation continues.
- Plymouth Superior Court and Massachusetts Appeals Court, Attorney Nathan's lead counsel in trying to undo a rape conviction in which, on appeal, the allegation is that trial counsel was ineffective in failing to put the defendant on the stand to testify in his own behalf.
- United States District Court/Boston a 40 on-year-old Massachusetts man originally from Albania is indicted for conspiracy to distribute narcotics; he is a guideline range below incarceration. Representation continues
- United States District Court/Boston a 41-year-old Los Angeles man is indicted in Massachusetts for running an advanced fee scheme in which investors were defrauded out of $4 million. The organizer leader hoped that insurance would reimburse the investors; the insurance company declined to pay based upon the fraud. Atty. Nathan obtains a guideline sentence with no enhancements, and camp ensuring early release from incarceration
- United States District Court/Las Vegas Nevada a 46-year-old Vermont resident is investigated for an advance fee scheme that he partook in but not as an organizer leader. He turns government witness and avoids prosecution with Atty. Nathan as lead counsel.
- Lynn District Court a 54-year-old Massachusetts woman is charged with criminal harassment and is up against documented video evidence. She is criminally prosecuted; the case reverts to a monetary settlement with her neighbor upon litigation RE: property line.
- United States District Court Boston a 26-year-old Connecticut man is indicted for human trafficking and retains attorney Nathan. Case continues
- Brookline District Court a 36-year-old Massachusetts man residing in Europe as a warrant for credit card fraud advanced and case to be dismissed upon bail forfeiture; the man was arrested upon entering the United States at customs at Boston Logan airport and transported to court by the Massachusetts state police.
- United States District Court/Boston a 41-year-old Cambodian immigrant receives a departure from the federal sentencing guidelines at sentencing for a five-year $5 million tax evasion scam, and camp, as part of her sentence, making her early parole eligible
- United States District Court/Boston one of the world’s most substantial cocaine smugglers from the Dominican Republic faces life in prison for second offense as a enhancement to the federal sentencing guidelines; attorney Nathan obtains a sentence of a term of years as part of a plea bargain. This arrest received international media attention.
- United States District Court/Boston a 28-year-old Russian immigrant receives probation for posing as an FBI agent and extracting substantial sums of monies from individuals also from his native land, to whom he assured he could obtain employment as an FBI agent as part of his scam.
- United States District Court/Boston a 28-year-old Oregon man is indicted for wire fraud and after two years received a bottle of the line guideline offer from the United States attorney's office and pleads guilty to wire fraud to which he had confessed to the FBI, earlier,. There was no proffer session in this case.
- United States District Court/Boston attorney Nathan represents a Dominican drug kingpin +500 kilo who faces life in prison; after four years of negotiations, case concludes with a disagreed upon term of years in prison. Case continues relative to +$10 million property forfeiture in the Dominican Republic. This case was the most significant international case of its kind in the United States at the time.
- Worcester District Court a 24-year-old illegal immigrant is arrested on sight for rape of a minor and faces life in state prison. The Commonwealth agrees after negotiations to dismiss the life felony indictment and plead in the District Court to a lesser included offense, but client insists on trial with new counsel to follow
- United States District Court/Seattle, WA a 41-year-old Canadian man is indicted on drug kingpin +500 kilo and faces 20 years in prison. After negotiations (with local counsel) a term of years is imposed by agreement.
- Hingham District Court a 38-year-old patient man faces deportation subsequent to a 2000 admission to sufficient facts for possession of class B substance which had been continued without a finding for six months. On motion of attorney Nathan, that finding of the court is vacated allowing the client to remain in the United States
- Worcester Superior Court/sex offender Registry Board. A 41-year-old Massachusetts man clears up his Massachusetts drivers license suspension through attorney Nathan on a complex sex offender registry board matter
- Newton District Court a 18-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for drunk driving and by negotiation attorney Nathan resolves case without need of trial
- Fall River Police Department/Bristol County a for 20 D5-year-old Pennsylvania man is investigated for rape and retains attorney Nathan after subsequent negotiations, no criminal process issues
- Stoughton District Court a 58-year-old Massachusetts man is tried jury waived in 1990 and found guilty of indecent assault and battery. On motion of counsel to vacate the conviction, the motion is denied after hearing.
- No cases were concluded this month
- United States District court, Boston. Attorney Nathan negotiate a settlement between the Internal Revenue Service and his client avoiding criminal prosecution
- Massachusetts Department of revenue, Inspector General. A Harvard professor receives a subpoena to a thief appear before hearings officers inspecting his expense records. The matter is deferred a judgment is rendered prior to any further prosecution sparing further litigation
- Springfield Massachusetts attorney Nathan is engaged as lead counsel in a corporate embezzlement case with the Chicopee Police Department. Investigation continues
- Lawrence District Court. Attorney Nathan is engaged resolve assault with a dangerous weapon charge former Massachusetts for the who was held without bail pending pages this hearing. At the first court date, the matter was resolved and the defendant is released from incarceration
- United States District Court, Boston. Attorney Nathan engaged for the purpose of resolving a mortgage fraud investigation. Representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston attorney Nathan is engaged for the purpose of resolving a structuring and tax indictment. Representation continues
- Lawrence District Court a 21-year-old New Hampshire man is arrested for possession with intent to distribute cocaine. His case results in a deferred prosecution
- Great Barrington District Court a 29-year-old great Barrington man with extensive criminal record for narcotics has his motion to suppress allowed and the case against him for possession with intent to distribute marijuana is dismissed
- Boston College police. In Albuquerque New Mexico man has a trespass warning issued upon him. Upon further investigation Boston College police were investigating this client for numerous attempted rapes on campus. Investigation continues
- Homeland security: attorney Nathan is engaged to negotiate the illegal importation of motor vehicles into the United States. Representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston. Attorney Nathan is engaged as lead counsel to represent out-of-state witnesses subpoenaed who then turned and cooperated in a federal narcotics distribution case, sparing them prosecution
- Lynn District Court. A 25-year-old Massachusetts man with prior OxyContin matters on his record is arrested for the third time, this time for having stolen a prescription at a hospital in attempting to fill it again for OxyContin. The matter is continued without a finding
- Newton District Court and Attleboro District Court. The grandson of one of Boston's oldest currently practicing attorneys is represented by attorney Nathan. On a drunk driving there was serious bodily injury component in the Newton court. This six-month mandatory minimum part of the complaint is beaten at the clerks hearing (against the Massachusetts state police who effectuated the arrest). At the plea hearing, the 20-year-old takes a standard OUI disposition. Thereafter while on probation he is arrested for assault and battery on a security officer at a concert in Mansfield. This matter is also continue without a finding for no other disposition would have spared this young man a permanent scar of a criminal record. Simultaneously, there were multiple violations of probation which issued out of the Newton court for failure to attend probationary classes and for the subsequent arrest. All of the violations were terminated without action.
- United States District Court Boston. Attorney Nathan obtains guideline variance at sentencing hearing for couple charged with benefit fraud US Gov’t sought six months jail; attorney Nathan received no jail time for his clients.
- Wrentham District Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man bilked his employer for $20,000 attorney Nathan receives no sentence for his client, continued without a finding for one year with restitution ordered and community work service
- United States Supreme Court, Washington DC. A 40-year-old man has his claim for stake in proceeds of criminal case rejected by the United States Supreme Court. This was an appeal from the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court Boston a 26-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for mortgage fraud no action yet taken subsequent to proffer session is aspiring to obtain departure for substantial assistance
- Orange District Court a retired jail official is arrested for assault with a dangerous weapon when he pointed a loaded handgun at his wife. Client receives sentence of credit for time served while he was held awaiting sentencing and probation
- United States District Court, Boston a 27-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for marijuana trafficking and money laundering. Case continues.
- Newton District Court, probation violation hearing. 819-year-old Massachusetts man is hauled back into court for violating the terms of the conditions of probation after being on probation for drunk driving, unlicensed operation of motor vehicle, alcohol and motor vehicle and illegal possession of alcohol. No finding is taken at the probation violation hearing
- Sex offender registry board, a Massachusetts man has his driver's license suspended for failure to register his registration takes place in a another jurisdiction and no sentence is attached to the finding
- United States District Court, New York A 27-year-old attorney is investigated for automobile smuggling case results in pretrial offer of settlement. Case continues.
- United States District Court, New Hampshire a 34-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for his role in offense; case results in proffer session and no criminal charges
- Essex County Superior Court a 39-year-old Massachusetts man retains attorney Nathan as second lawyer he is facing two years in state prison for electronic benefit fraud due to litigation client only faces house of correction sentence
- Newton District Court a 17-year-old Massachusetts man faces state police clerk magistrate hearing for mandatory minimum drunk driving causing serious bodily injury this is not issued at the clerk magistrate hearing; case resolves by way of standard plea-bargain in front of judge
- United States District Court, Boston an organized marijuana ring resolves $5 million cash seizure as well as criminal charges after indictment there were 17 codefendants sentencing level is reduced by motion
- United States District Court, Boston four persons face tax evasion charges. Representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston a 25-year-old Massachusetts man faces drug charges representation continues
- United States District Court, Boston a 41-year-old DR man faces kingpin drug charges with Attorney Nathan; representation continues
- A 24-year-old Massachusetts man with a heavy motor vehicle record for civil infraction and negligent operation plea bargains his first offense drunk driving after the judge finds probable cause for motor vehicle stop; private way was contested
- Milford District Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man plea bargains second offense possession of drugs with intent to distribute to first offense with no conviction a count for conspiracy was dismissed there was no random urine's or testing for the probation
- Brookline District Court a 34-year-old Massachusetts man with two children avoids arrested for indecent exposure and plea bargains to no sentence
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Commissioner of probation a licensed professional seals his criminal record and avoids any posting of results of prior convictions on professional licensure website
- Boston Municipal Court
- United States District Court, Boston five people face mortgage fraud charges representation continues following proffer session
- Norfolk County Superior Court a 21-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by jury verdict of rape with attorney Nathan is lead counsel
- Boston Municipal Court a 42-year-old Massachusetts man faces arrest for sexual conduct, pay for charges which are dismissed at arraignment
- Holyoke District Court a 23-year-old Massachusetts man faces drug charges which are decriminalized on motion of attorney Nathan
- Salem District Court a 46-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for child enticement under 16 and is jailed for six months to avoid indictment
- Suffolk Superior Court a 22-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by a jury verdict of armed robbery with attorney Nathan as lead counsel
- Strafford County New Hampshire Superior Court a 38-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for multiple counts of home burglary and the case is transferred out of criminal session for straight probation
- United States District Court Boston a 26-year-old Massachusetts man faces homeland security investigation for sex further fee in a sting operation which spanned four continents he is not charged following his cooperation
- sex offender registry board: a Rhode Island man on probation in Massachusetts contests his sex offender registry board level and wins in front of a judge with attorney Nathan is lead counsel
- United States District Court, Boston a 30-year-old California man is investigated for wire fraud, arrested in California and arraigned via television Boston. Case continues.
- United States District Court, Boston a 31-year-old Dominican Republic man reenters the United States to address his outstanding warrant for conspiracy to distribute drugs. Sentencing continues.
- Essex County Superior Court a 48-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for theft of state funds and is caught on camera; no jail time
- Springfield District Court a 23-year-old New York woman is caught possessing a controlled substance; the disposition spares committed sentence
- Suffolk County Superior Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man with a history of assault and battery is arrested for murder of a woman using an ATM machine; this case received extensive pretrial media publicity; attorney Nathan was retained for the purposes of negating same and is ongoing with Jeffrey Denner of Boston as lead counsel
- United States District Court, Boston a drug kingpin faces life in prison. Life means life. Attorney Nathan continues to negotiate appropriate disposition, possible 10 year bid
- Cambridge District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man with extensive record who is also not a citizen of the United States receives pretrial probation for larceny over $250 when he was taking property of Best Buy as an employee
- Brookshire District Court, GT Barrington a 22-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for possession with intent to distribute in a park and faces two years in jail mandatory. Attorney Nathan in this case for the legal purposes of motion to suppress with cocounsel in Western Massachusetts, Lori Levinson
- Salem district Court a 42-year-old Massachusetts man admits to enticement of a minor homosexual over the Internet; due to negotiations of attorney Nathan no indictment case is a plea bargain in the District Court sparing state prison sentence
- Marlborough District Court a 36-year-old Massachusetts man faces second offense shoplifting at a clerks hearing case resolves at a clerks hearing without criminal prosecution
- State of New Hampshire to judicial branch a 27-year-old Iraq combat veteran is arrested four times for drugs controlled substance abuse and distribution and receives guilty 6 months in jail, balance suspended for 18 months with program in jail
- South Boston District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man faces a clerks hearing for assault and battery. No process issues
- United States District Court, Boston two men are investigated for theft of federal funds; case resolves by way of information to below guideline sentence
- Northampton Superior Court a New York man is arrested for trafficking cocaine and receives the minimum sentence as part of a plea bargain
- Westborough District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man faces clerks hearing for assault and battery of his girlfriend. The case does not succeed at the clerks hearing and criminal process issues
- Waltham District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts woman faces clerks hearing for assault and battery of her boyfriend. The case does succeed at the clerks hearing and no criminal process issues.
- Attleboro District Court three men are jointly arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana. At the arraignment government requested 10,000 cash bail because of the amount of drugs per defendant counsel is able to have each defendant released on $2500 cash bail case continues with cocounsel
- August 2013 United States District Court a 32-year-old Nigerian man is arrested for computer crimes, representation continues
- August 2013 Massachusetts board of bar overseers attorney Nathan represents a preeminent colleague up on disciplinary charges before the state agency responsible for attorney licensing after extensive negotiations the matter is dismissed
- August 2013 Quincy District Court a Boston police officers charged with credit card fraud. Representation continues
- July 2013 Greenfield District Court, civil division a Massachusetts woman is sued by her ex-partner for theft the criminal case is dismissed upon negotiations the lawsuit is settled out-of-court
- July 2013 Albuquerque New Mexico, Drug Enforcement Administration attorney Nathan continues to represent Albuquerque New Mexico-based organization this time with $403,000 cash forfeiture representation continues
- July 2013 Cambridge District Court a 41-year-old Massachusetts man with extensive prior criminal record obtains another continuance without a finding this time for stealing airline miles from his employer, a major American Airline
- July 2013 Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Commissioner of probation. A 42-year-old Oregon man has his Massachusetts criminal record sealed in six days, allowing him to continue in his professional capacity.
- July 2013 South Brookshire District Court a 24-year-old Massachusetts man with no prior record is arrested for possession with intent to distribute class B cocaine in a school zone or Park after a year of negotiations case is dismissed
- June 2013 Plymouth District Court a 50-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested for soliciting sex from a minor over the Internet after extensive negotiations no indictment case is resolved in the District Court
- June 2013 Middlesex Superior Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts woman steals over $100,000 from her bank employer and receives suspended sentence and restitution and consent decree with federal agency
- June 2013 United States District Court, Northern District of Florida a 42-year-old Florida man has over $80,000 cash seized by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Representation continues
- June 2013 Northampton Superior Court, a 25-year-old New York State man is indicted for trafficking in crack cocaine and receives a reduction to possession with sent to distribute avoiding mandatory minimum sentencing
- May 2013 Marlborough District Court a 27-year-old Massachusetts man on his seconds shoplifting offense receives dismissal
- May 2013 Marlborough District Court Worcester Superior Court a sentences combined for a Massachusetts woman with an extensive criminal history avoiding from and after time the offenses were all check related
- May 2013 Derry New Hampshire Superior Court a 29-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated for a string of home burglaries all of which are consolidated and a settlement is made state prior to indictment
- May 2013 Salem New Hampshire Police Department and district division a 24-year-old New Hampshire man is arrested five times for possession with intent to distribute OxyContin due to his military service the cases are consolidated the defendant receives one sentence of probation
- May 2013 Fall River District Court a Massachusetts man is criminally complained of for soliciting a minor for the purpose of sex referenced case continues
- May 2013 South Boston District Court a 52-year-old Massachusetts man is criminally plane for assault and battery arising out of a shopping mall dispute the case is dismissed at the clerks hearing
- United States District Court/Albuquerque New Mexico a 40-year-old California businessman has $338,000 seized by authorities on an Amtrak train which is litigated by attorney Nathan and results in case settlement out of court
- Quincy District Court an 18-year-old Cohasset man is arrested by the Cohasset Police Department for liquor person under 21, noisy and disorderly house, sell deliver liquor to person under 21 and this was his second offense. After extensive litigation the case is dismissed on motion of the government
- United States District Court/Boston a 52-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by DEA for export $100,000 cash to Syria and investigation continues
- Middlesex County Superior Court a 27-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty of indecent assault after a three-day jury trial
- United States District Court/Boston a 31-year-old Canadian man has an outstanding warrant for narcotics trafficking case continues.
- UCMJ a 27-year-old United States Army private is release from confinement at Fort Leavenworth following conviction and sentence by plea-bargain for murder of Iraqi detainees arising out of combat duty in Iraq
- Suffolk Superior Court a 31-year-old Massachusetts man with an 18 page criminal history faces his fourth surrender hearing on probation for rape of a minor. The case is continued repeatedly at which time the surrender hearing is withdrawn
- Bristol County Superior Court a 44-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for narcotics trafficking and is found not guilty after jury trial
- United States District Court/Seattle Washington a 39-year-old Canadian businessman is arrested by joint task force Canadian and homeland security for narco trafficking, over 700 kg of cocaine. Case continues.
- United States District Court/Indiana a 40-year-old North Carolina businessman has $65,000 seized by the federal Drug Enforcement Administration arising out of a Federal Express shipment after extensive litigation case is settled out-of-court
- Lowell District Court a 25-year-old heroin addict has two cases for possession with intent to distribute which are joined after he is arrested on a six month old warrant and receives probation as a result of a plea bargain
- Hamden County Superior Court a 26-year-old Massachusetts man is indicted for various business frauds and is found not guilty after a one-week trial
- Northern Brookshire District Court to codefendants with extensive records for violence and included over five years of jail time are arrested for assault and battery a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace these cases are joined for sentencing and each receives 59 days only committed time the victims had sustained over $10,000 in medical bills
- Somerville District Court a 31-year-old Massachusetts woman is criminally applied for false returns that cash register where she was employed this turns into a larceny by scheme and the cases continued without a finding on motion of counsel
- United States district Court, Boston a 26-year-old woman sustains a cash seizure at Logan Airport in the amount of over $65,000 instead of forfeiture litigation the matter is settled between the government and the parties out-of-court
- Plymouth District Court a 56-year-old California man is arrested by Plymouth Police Department for fail to register as a sex offender in California and a plea deal is struck in that jurisdiction resulting in extradition at which point the case is terminated
Additional Results in 2012 and beyond....
Operating Under the Influence
- Commonwealth of MA: Also charged with motor vehicle negligence, leaving scene. Verdict: Not guilty count 1, guilty counts 2 and 3.
Motor Vehicular Homicide by Negligence
- Commonwealth of MA v. G.J.: This was the defendant’s second vehicular homicide. Attorney direct EIP for defendant after plea, without judge’s recommendation for the interview. Result: Attention deficit disorder was found to cause negligence, served 6 months.
Possession of Stolen Motor Vehicle
- Commonwealth of MA v. H.N.: Also charged with possession of burglary tools. Verdict: Not guilty on both counts.
Assault and Battery
- Commonwealth of MA v. H.: Verdict: Not guilty.
- Commonwealth of MA v. D.: Possession of class D drug: Verdict: Guilty, not guilty OUI.
Armed Robbery While Masked
- Commonwealth of MA v. M.P.: Prior counsel was at 9-12 years. Result: sentence of 5 years.
- August 2012 United States District Court, Boston a 40-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by the Federal Bureau of investigation and attempts are made by the government to hold him on $150,000 cash bond. Upon appearance of counsel, the client is released on personal recognizance otherwise known as unsecured bond.
- August 2012 United States District Court, Boston a 26-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by drug enforcement administration for second offense narcotics. The individual post a bond and released from court pending future litigation against him
- August 2012 Dudley District Court a 31-year-old Florida resident is arrested by the Massachusetts State police for firearms violation (no permit to carry ) while on route to Maine; on motion the matter is outright dismissed.
- July 2012 Attleboro District Court a 52-year-old Florida resident had defaulted in 1990 on a first offense violation of Massachusetts OUI law, had failed to address his matter following transfer to the jury session the matter is brought before the court on a warrant recall and the operator is subsequently found not guilty.
- July 2012 A. 23-year-old Massachusetts woman has warrants in the trial court department of the commonwealth, Waltham District Court and Brookline District Court. Both warrants are recalled on motion of counsel and the matters are disposed of without criminal convictions: prescription fraud and shoplifting. The matters are dismissed on motion of counsel.
- July 2012 A. 40-year-old Massachusetts woman is investigated by federal law enforcement for stealing from her former employer, a attorney, by way of interstate check fraud. Subsequent to investigation the matter is closed
- July 2012 a 41-year-old Massachusetts man is investigated by federal and state law enforcement for program fraud. Subsequent to several proffer sessions, no further action against the operator takes place and the matter is closed without prosecution
- June 2012 United States District Court in Miami, a 40-year-old Massachusetts man has $300,000 seized in the Miami international Airport. Subsequent to litigation a confidential settlement is reached
- June 2012 United States District Court, Phoenix, New Mexico a 40-year-old man and a 38-year-old man have $34,000 and $20,000 respectively in cash seized this matter is transferred to local counsel for litigation
- June 2012 Cambridge District Court a 39-year-old Massachusetts woman currently residing in Spain as a journalist has a warrant canceled without returning to Massachusetts
- May 2012 Plymouth District Court a 38-year-old Massachusetts woman discharges her court-appointed attorney to her family and retains attorney Nathan to resolve armed robbery, assault with a dangerous weapon and in person aiding a police officer charge..
- May 2012 Middlesex County Superior Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by jury verdict of rape
- April 2012 Leominster District Court 29-year-old Massachusetts man is found not guilty by jury verdict of larceny over $250 by single scheme
- April 2012 South Boston District Court a 62-year-old resident of the state of Maine is arrested by the Massachusetts State police for carrying a loaded firearm on the MBTA without a permit. The cases were demanded for a hearing and the entire matter is dismissed
- April 2012 United States District Court, Boston a Massachusetts woman is investigated by federal law enforcement for theft. Federal investigation continues
- April 2012 Dedham District Court a 41-year-old Massachusetts man is arrested by the state police for drunk driving. The charge is continued without a finding.
- April 2012 Rhode Island Federal District Court a 33-year-old Massachusetts man is in snared in the black money scam and has his case investigated by attorney Nathan working with federal authorities to recover over $100,000 stolen
- April 2012 Brookline District Court a 21-year-old Massachusetts man has a warrant taken out by the Brookline Police Department for six counts of tagging property and vandalizing property. The warrant is recalled on motion of attorney Nathan and the case is set down for further conference
- April 2012 United States District Court, Los Angeles. Attorney Nathan recovers $150,000 in seized monies for the estate of the decedent
- April 2012 Worcester Superior Court. A 21-year-old Massachusetts man resolved his murder charge to a lesser included offense. He had been held for four years awaiting trial and will be parole eligible in eight years.